Marshall Major III On-Ear Headphones
- Bluetooth aptX gives you the freedom and convenience of a wireless headphone
- Major III Bluetooth keeps the music going strong with over 30 hours of wireless playtime on a single charge
- Major III Bluetooth features custom-tuned 40 mm drivers that produce an enhanced listening experience
- Major III Bluetooth features streamlined ear cushions, slim hinges, straight fit headband and thick loop wire with reinforced rubber dampers
- With the multi-directional control knob you can play, pause, shuffle and adjust the volume of your device, as well as power your headphones on or off, phone functionality is also included so you can answer, reject or end a call with a few simple clicks
Major III Bluetooth is the next chapter in the revolutionary history of Marshall. This modern go-to classic has been re-engineered for a cleaner more refined design, while the silhouette stays true to its original form. Major III Bluetooth offers you the freedom and convenience of wireless Bluetooth aptX technology and 30+ hours of playtime on a single charge. Sticking to the basics, the Major III is covered in time tested durable vinyl covering and proudly stamped with the iconic script logo, all giving a firm nod to the legacy of Marshall. Slimmed down ergonomic 3D hinges add a more streamlined look, while thicker loop wires with reinforced rubber dampers contribute to a solid build quality unsurpassed by others. This combined with its rebuilt on-ear cushions and plush straight fit headband provide hours of comfortable listening. Major III turns up the performance with custom tuned 40 mm dynamic drivers for enhanced bass response, smooth mids and crystal clear highs that will immediately remind you why this headphone is an icon in the making.
|Country of Origin||UK|