Attaching the MagSafe Battery Pack is a snap. Its compact, intuitive design makes on-the-go charging easy. And its perfectly aligned magnets keep it attached to your iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 Pro — providing safe and reliable wireless charging.
The MagSafe Battery Pack can charge even faster when coupled with a 27W or higher charger, like those that ship with MacBook. And when you’re in need of a wireless charger, just plug in a Lightning cable for up to 15W of wireless charging.
– 20W or higher USB-C Power Adapter and USB-C to Lightning Cable (sold separately)
How to use your MagSafe Battery Pack
Your MagSafe Battery Pack is designed to wirelessly charge iPhone models quickly and safely with MagSafe, giving you more time to use your device.
Charge your MagSafe Battery Pack
Before you use your MagSafe Battery Pack for the first time, charge it fully using a Lightning to USB cable with a 20W or higher power adapter.
- Plug one end of a Lightning to USB cable into the Lightning connector on your MagSafe Battery Pack.
- Plug the other end of the cable into a 20W or higher USB power adapter, then plug the adapter into a power outlet. The status light on your MagSafe Battery Pack will stay lit for about 8 seconds.
While your MagSafe Battery Pack is charging, the status light might flash. If it flashes green, your battery pack is fully charged. If it flashes amber, your battery pack might need more time to charge.
Using an adapter that isn’t 20W or higher will result in a slower charge.
Attach and remove your MagSafe Battery Pack
Your MagSafe Battery Pack will magnetically attach to the back of your iPhone. To remove the MagSafe Battery Pack, gently pull it off the back of your device.
When charging on the go, your MagSafe Battery Pack can charge your iPhone with up to 5W of power. If connected to a 20W or higher power source, it can charge with up to 15W of power.
Check the charge
Make sure that your MagSafe-compatible iPhone is running iOS 14.7 or later. When you attach your MagSafe Battery Pack to your iPhone, it will automatically begin to charge your iPhone, and a charging status will appear on the Lock screen.
To see your charging status in Today View or on the Home Screen, add the Batteries widget:
- Go to Today View or the Home Screen page where you want to add the widget, then touch and hold the background until the apps begin to jiggle.
- Tap the Add Widget button at the top of the screen to open the widget gallery.
- Scroll or search to find Batteries, tap it, then swipe left through the size options. The different sizes display different information.
- When you see the size you want, tap Add Widget, then tap Done.
|Country of Origin||China|